Installing peel and stick wallpaper is a great way to quickly and easily refresh a room. Whether you’re looking to add a splash of colour or cover up old wallpaper, peel and stick wallpaper is a great option. But before you start putting it up, there are some things you need to know. In this post, we’ll walk you through the installation process and give you some tips on how to make sure your project goes smoothly. So whether you’re a first-time installer or just want to be prepared before you start, read on for everything you need to know about installing peel and stick paper!
Techniques for installing wallpaper stickers by yourself
- Place the wallpaper roll on the floor. then pull the tip out by pulling up to the ceiling or the highest position that you want to install
- Peel off the adhesive tape about 10 to 15 centimetres
- Stick the wallpaper close to the ceiling. At this stage, be careful not to tilt. If possible, use the water level vertically. because if this step is slanted The next sheet will also tilt accordingly
- Gently peel off the adhesive tape
- While the adhesive tape is being removed Use a cloth to sweep back and forth, left and right, scroll down, as you keep pulling the adhesive strip down. so that the sticker sheet is attached to the wall
- When installing to the end, use a cutter to cut it out
- To connect the sheets, scroll to find the line of the matching brick pattern. Look down several lines to make sure they are connected. When you get the line, attach the upper left part first
- Stick to the left connector line so that they are close together as shown in the picture. when you see that the lines are well connected and the collision line is complete You can put stickers on the whole wall
- When they collide, a small joint will be visible. This is normal
- Then peel off the adhesive strip like the first sheet
- Use a cloth to wipe it all the time. along with pulling the adhesive strip down continuously
Then keep doing the same. until the entire area that we want to stick to But don’t forget The first sheet is the most important. Tilt the first sheet, and the next sheet also tilts. Finally, have fun decorating your walls with wallpaper stickers. that you can do it yourself.
One important thing you can’t miss
Always choose the relaxing colours that can be used in the bedroom, the living room, or the office. For me, I always prefer dark green removable wallpaper, with this you can create a spa-like environment in your home with these colours which are closely related to nature such as the sea or sky.
So there you have it! Everything you need to know before installing peel and stick wallpaper in your home. Armed with this information, you should be able to choose the perfect wallpaper for your space and get started on the installation process.
If you’re on the fence about taking the plunge, we hope this article has helped convince you that it’s worth a try. Just make sure you follow these simple tips for the best results. Have fun and happy decorating!